Anti Stress Medicine: International Database Driving License

Anti Stress Medicine

Collection of Jokes, Humours, and everythings that can relieve our stress. Should you have one(s) and wanna to share with us, please email to noniq_sg@yahoo.com. Have a good day always. TERTAWALAH SEBELUM TERTAWA ITU DILARANG... kata warkop dki

Friday, June 09, 2006

International Database Driving License

Did you know that now you can find anyone's Drivers License on the Internet including your own?
It's an American database, but apparently it links into Asean countries as well.
I just searched for my license, and there it was, picture and all. This was something I didn't know you could do. I'm not sure I like this info out there for anyone to access.
Just check by click here http://www.license.shorturl.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free HTML Hit Counters
Laugh, Smile, Ngguyu