Anti Stress Medicine: Come - Coming - Come

Anti Stress Medicine

Collection of Jokes, Humours, and everythings that can relieve our stress. Should you have one(s) and wanna to share with us, please email to noniq_sg@yahoo.com. Have a good day always. TERTAWALAH SEBELUM TERTAWA ITU DILARANG... kata warkop dki

Friday, June 09, 2006

Come - Coming - Come

One day there is Red Indian Couple live at mountain.
They have no children yet, and the husband said to the wife " HONEY, I want go to city work of Yankee, coz we have No MONEY so next time No HONEY for me I becomeBARNEY (Purple dinosaur)?
So the wife answered"OK HANDSOME coz u need more INCOME so u can go, but dont forget to COME ok".

Then the husband go to other city for one year over. When he back he saw the wife carry small new born baby. He is still wonder and dun believe it and ask her angrily" HONEY how COME so many months I never COME, but why the baby COME?.
But wife answered lightly " Hey HANDSOME becoz so many months u never COME, and no news COME, so I have no INCOME. When other HANDSOME COME, so I WELCOME, tats why baby COME"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free HTML Hit Counters
Laugh, Smile, Ngguyu