Anti Stress Medicine: Cheer Up Jokes

Anti Stress Medicine

Collection of Jokes, Humours, and everythings that can relieve our stress. Should you have one(s) and wanna to share with us, please email to noniq_sg@yahoo.com. Have a good day always. TERTAWALAH SEBELUM TERTAWA ITU DILARANG... kata warkop dki

Monday, June 19, 2006

Cheer Up Jokes

Elaine : What is the opposite of 'You Say'?
Shawn : Mmmmmm . . . Aahha! The answer is 'I say'.
Elaine : Wrrrrrrrrong. It is . . . "SEIYU".
Shawn : Eeeeeeeeeehhhh???

A customer went to snack bar and ordered a hamburger. When 20 minutes had gone and his food hadn't arrived, the irritate customer asked the waiter.
Customer: Will my hamburger be long?
Waiter: No, sir...it will be round.

Diner: Waiter, look at this chicken, nothing but skin and bones.
Waiter: What else do u want, feathers?
Diner: I can't eat such a rotten chicken. Call the manager!
Waiter: It's no use. He won't eat it either.
Diner: You'll drive me to my grave!
Waiter: Well, you don't expect to walk there, do you?

Almost bald man: Why do u always charge me double? You ought to charge me cheaper for I don't have much hair!
Barber: No, no! We don't charge for cutting the hair! We charge for having to search for it!

New prisoner comes to prison cell.
Convicts: What has happened with you that you are here?
Prisoner: I have broken a window on my job place.
Convicts: It's unbelievable! Where did you work?
Prisoner: On a submarine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free HTML Hit Counters
Laugh, Smile, Ngguyu