Anti Stress Medicine: Computer Problem

Anti Stress Medicine

Collection of Jokes, Humours, and everythings that can relieve our stress. Should you have one(s) and wanna to share with us, please email to noniq_sg@yahoo.com. Have a good day always. TERTAWALAH SEBELUM TERTAWA ITU DILARANG... kata warkop dki

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Computer Problem


I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Jimmy the computer guy, to come over.
Jimmy clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem. He gave me a bill for a minimum service call.

As he was walking away, I called after him, "So, what was wrong?"

He replied, "It was an ID ten T error."

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, "An, ID ten T error? What's that . in case I need to fix it again?"

The computer guy grinned.... "Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?"

"No," I replied."Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out."

So I wrote out ........

I
D

1
O

T





I D 1 0 T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free HTML Hit Counters
Laugh, Smile, Ngguyu